For listeners of this show a complimentary 15 minute financial coaching and strategy session is available by calling Eric at 941.713.9307 or email at MoneyCoachNow@gmail.com - just let him know you heard about The Financial Independence Project on today's show.
The Financial Independence Project
Eric - 941.713.9307
Here is the show info for the 19th July show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/matrixfiles-radio/2014/07/19/unhooking-yourself-from-the-matrix-with-christopher--secrets-of-communication
The above link becomes the archive of the show after it finishes. But here is an audio that you can that you can download from my site (114MB) by right-clicking and 'Save target as...': http://matrixfilesradio.com/shows/19July2014/19th-July-2014.mp3
I go over the golden nuggets for the show from the 5th July, which dealt with the body intelligence.
Then we get into this week's show which is going to be about communication.
Communication was something that I did not give much importance to when I was much younger and it was only after becoming involved with L Ron Hubbard's work in 1998 that I began to see how vital it was to grasp the effect communication
has on an individual when done correctly and what effect it has on an individual when done incorrectly.
There are hidden aspects to the communication cycle which, when one is aware of them, empowers an individual.
Although not an expert in this area, it is, I believe, a necessity to comprehend the inherent power in and of communication and also the destructive potential of it to.
Hopefully I will be able to put things in a way that will give you a new viewpoint on this area.
Nuggets of Gold
- Dianetics 55! is the recommended book for learning about communication (It is in the reference section).
- To control anyone, all you have to do is lie them.
- Mainstream media (MSM) constantly lie to the viewers, so more and more people are turning away from it and are seeking other news outlets (mostly on the internet).
- We are the credit for the monetary system not some paper with ink on it, which is actually a debt obligation.
- When a communication cycle is violated it creates distrust between the individuals involved in the communication cycle.
- We adapt the environment to our needs not the other way around (adapting to the environment).
- Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to lie. With freedom of speech comes great responsibility.
- The most important point in the ARC triangle is 'C' - Communication.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - http://www.matrixfiles.com/quiet.html
The ARC Triangle -
Communication Formula mind map -
(Ack = Acknowledgement, i.e. "Ok.", "Got it.", "I understand.", etc.
Inval = Invalidation
Eval = Evaluation
Comm = Communication)
“The only two crimes in this universe are being there and communicating” L Ron Hubbard
When Mr. Hubbard uttered those fateful words, “The only two crimes in this universe are being there and communicating”, there were a few folks in the audience who quickly evidenced formidable signs of non-comprehension. Did Ron mean that because he was on the stage (being there), and giving a lecture (communicating), that by so doing he was committing two crimes? No, no, no, no, no, and NO!
He went on to explain that when a crime has been committed, say, for example, a murder or a large theft, when the police go looking for the perpetrator or perpetrators of said crime, one of the first things they do is round up all the people that they suspect might have committed the crime; and in questioning each person, they attempt to find out where that person was when the crime was committed, and what form of communication they might be engaging in.
If the person has what is called an alibi, for example, “On the night and at the time of the bank robbery I was at a theater in Copenhagen with four of my friends who will swear on a stack of the book _Dianetics_ that that’s where I was and that’s what I was communicating about,” — so, that person, having such an alibi, can claim, “I was not at the bank, and I wasn’t communicating with all the things that were stolen from it.”
So you can see from this simple example, if a crime has been committed, and you can find someone who WAS being there and WAS communicating, the police will then arrest such a person and indict them for the crime, and the court system will endeavor to see that justice (in one form or another) is executed upon that person.
Conversely, as my best-beloved amanuensis pointed out, NOT being there and NOT communicating can also underlie what might be called criminal behavior. Here’s a quick example: on the day of the battle in some great war that’s being fought, you were supposed to lead the charge into the enemy and communicate to that enemy with guns and sabers and other instruments of destruction. But instead of being there and doing that, you deserted your army the night before the battle and disappeared, so that on the day of the battle you were NOT there and were NOT communicating; and someday, if you are caught for this act of desertion, if it’s during wartime, you will probably be quickly and without
So, that’s what being there and communicating, and not being there and not communicating, is all about. And please, please, please, please, please, don’t get the idea that if you’re sitting in your den or office in your favorite chair, reading and sending e-mail, that you are somehow engaging in criminal behavior — well, at least I hope you’re not!
Miranda Rights -
Every U.S. jurisdiction has its own regulations regarding what, precisely, must be said to a person arrested or placed in a custodial situation. The typical warning states:
- You have the right to remain silent when questioned.
- Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law. (Modern readings have can and will in place of may)
- You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
- If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish.
- If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
- Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them." - L Ron Hubbard
RIGHT CLICK ON THE CHART BELOW AND 'SAVE TARGET AS...' and save it to your computer then you can view it in its entirety.