No Driver License Required

Post here anything to do with legal/lawful land including the NAME issues and anything to do with Kate of Gaia's work.
Forum rules
This forum is for those that want to learn, flourish and prosper. As such certain rules need to be laid down. Those who join just to promote spam, advertising, other services, systems, forums, etc, will be permanently banned and there will be no second chances. You will be expected to have consideration for the experiences and opinions of other forum members. Each individual has their own truth and inhabit their own Universe as well as the physical Universe we all live in. So invalidation (i.e. ‘you’re wrong…’ ‘that’s not true…’ ‘that’s bullshit…..’ etc), of others will be met with one warning after which you will be moderated or permanently banned at admin’s discretion. If someone is incorrect provide proofs and links to your contrary viewpoint, if any. This is to be a forum where people meet to grow and exchange information to better themselves and the world they live in. So I would like everyone who becomes part of this forum to get this right at the beginning and to act accordingly. All information in these forums is shared with the agreement that you take FULL responsibility for using any of the information provided if you so choose to do so. You are responsible for your own actions and experiences. No one else.
Clarity

No Driver License Required

Unread post by Clarity » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi All,

I just watched this video:
[youtube]kr8SOCs0QJM?list=UU6Zbo3jM-v4HauwVMRFieBg[/youtube]
(8:51)

It was on a channel that has some videos downloaded from others. When the video began, I saw that it was from Prison Planet / Info. Wars, which I hesitate to trust fully.

I understand that the main idea is right, but I am curious to know if it is presented accurately.
Although I have some knowledge of legal / lawful things, I am working especially on an innerstanding of the finer points.

Is this report complete? When he referred to the Constitution, I wondered if that is misleading, considering what I know about the Constitution.
Should our rights be guaranteed by the Constitution, or should they just "be"?
I was wondering - if someone wanted to give up a drivers license and used the Constitution for his argument, would he end up remained caught in their trap?

judgedredd
Site Admin

Re: No Driver License Required

Unread post by judgedredd » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Clarity,

I haven't watched it yet but there seem to be a variety of ways to go about driving without a license. Jerry has done this for the last 14 years and he has the paperwork of what he did here: http://matrixfiles.com/JerryKirk/index.htm or here: http://freedom-school.com/jerry-kirk/index.htm

Go to week 12. The PDFs are on the right hand side.

judgedredd
Site Admin

Re: No Driver License Required

Unread post by judgedredd » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:52 am

I saw this in the end. Good info. Seems that there a variety of ways to do this. Just have to pick one, make it your own and just do it.