hello humans (& legal fictions lol)

Posts to introduce yourself to the Matrixfiles Forum, and posts that don't fall under any of the other topics or categories.
Forum rules
This forum is for those that want to learn, flourish and prosper. As such certain rules need to be laid down. Those who join just to promote spam, advertising, other services, systems, forums, etc, will be permanently banned and there will be no second chances. You will be expected to have consideration for the experiences and opinions of other forum members. Each individual has their own truth and inhabit their own Universe as well as the physical Universe we all live in. So invalidation (i.e. ‘you’re wrong…’ ‘that’s not true…’ ‘that’s bullshit…..’ etc), of others will be met with one warning after which you will be moderated or permanently banned at admin’s discretion. If someone is incorrect provide proofs and links to your contrary viewpoint, if any. This is to be a forum where people meet to grow and exchange information to better themselves and the world they live in. So I would like everyone who becomes part of this forum to get this right at the beginning and to act accordingly. All information in these forums is shared with the agreement that you take FULL responsibility for using any of the information provided if you so choose to do so. You are responsible for your own actions and experiences. No one else.

hello humans (& legal fictions lol)

Unread postby ex-tpuc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello,
as my name shows, i am an ex-tpuc member! i was banned from the site and told by TPUC site admin that I should never return in the future. annoying, since i considered that some of my online friends were on that site. anyway, TPUC is slowly going downhill ever since kazz was forced to leave. that caused a mass exodus of good people. since then, there have been more good people leaving TPUC.

what was once a great site which was busy with regular posters has now changed into a very quiet site.

thank you for your effort in setting up this website. i hope that this site is a success.

ive never spoken with judgedredd but have spoken with bodge a few times. it is good to see you both here. hopefully a lot more people will join here and this site will be as busy as TPUC was a few years ago.

thanks again
ex-tpuc

Re: hello humans (& legal fictions lol)

Unread postby judgedredd » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Ex-tpuc,

Any chance you can get in contact with kazz and others from tpuc? That was a very good forum for many people and was the only one I belonged to. I still belong to it but when I went there the other day uncle freshly was on the verge of being booted out too. Freeman Steven has gone which shocked me as he was a very decent chap. I think he was a moderator at some point.

Anyway, glad you found your way over here.
judgedredd
Site Admin

Unread postby ex-tpuc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 pm

yes, i can contact kazz and most of the others who belonged to TPUC when it was popular

freeman stephen is good, but ive not met up with him as yet

the good old days of TPUC, where it was a real United Community with members meeting up will sadly never return to that state. tpuc is just a dying website because of so many arguments and admin who are blind in their actions. sad... as it used to be very good.

im sure youll make this site just as good within time
ex-tpuc

Unread postby judgedredd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:11 am

ex-tpuc,

I hope that this site becomes as wonderful as tpuc used to be and better.
judgedredd
Site Admin

Unread postby bodge » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 am

This site is going to struggle to get the following that TPUC "had", not what it has now and there is one major reason for that. The majority of Tpuccers were there because they saw John on TV and vid and wanted to be part of something wonderful and it was fun while it lasted but I sense a real loss in numbers and attitudes and it is becoming a haunted mansion of many rooms with the ghosts of those past posters exorcised from the forum.

As this site is Canadian based its undoubtedly going to come to the attention of the armchair spooks and goodness forbid the grovelment establishment who will be easily noticed. I never truly understood the freeman argument as it seemed to be full of people who wanted everything for nothing like "I got a car on HP and now they want to take it away cos I cant afford it, Help!" :lol: :lol: There has to be a law against that :shock:

Lets hope its more independant and open and that people recognise we are all different and have an opinion that should at least be talked about. Dont ban anyone just because they dont share your view, let them have their say and analyse their thoughts from that, its easier than you think given time to understand as very few people can keep up a pretence for very long.
bodge

Unread postby silent one » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 pm

ex-tpuc wrote:Hello,
as my name shows, i am an ex-tpuc member! i was banned from the site and told by TPUC site admin that I should never return in the future. annoying, since i considered that some of my online friends were on that site. anyway, TPUC is slowly going downhill ever since kazz was forced to leave. that caused a mass exodus of good people. since then, there have been more good people leaving TPUC.

what was once a great site which was busy with regular posters has now changed into a very quiet site.

thank you for your effort in setting up this website. i hope that this site is a success.

ive never spoken with judgedredd but have spoken with bodge a few times. it is good to see you both here. hopefully a lot more people will join here and this site will be as busy as TPUC was a few years ago.

Hello ex-tpuc, and everyone else. I'm ex as well, a little older, maybe a little wiser, i look forward to the site.
silent one

Unread postby ex-tpuc » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 pm

hello bodge, good to see you here. i do follow your posts on tpuc but as a reader, not a member!

silent one - hello to you also... you do live up to your name i see :)
ex-tpuc

Return to General