US loses drone over the Ukraine

Posts to introduce yourself to the Matrixfiles Forum, and posts that don't fall under any of the other topics or categories.
Forum rules
This forum is for those that want to learn, flourish and prosper. As such certain rules need to be laid down. Those who join just to promote spam, advertising, other services, systems, forums, etc, will be permanently banned and there will be no second chances. You will be expected to have consideration for the experiences and opinions of other forum members. Each individual has their own truth and inhabit their own Universe as well as the physical Universe we all live in. So invalidation (i.e. ‘you’re wrong…’ ‘that’s not true…’ ‘that’s bullshit…..’ etc), of others will be met with one warning after which you will be moderated or permanently banned at admin’s discretion. If someone is incorrect provide proofs and links to your contrary viewpoint, if any. This is to be a forum where people meet to grow and exchange information to better themselves and the world they live in. So I would like everyone who becomes part of this forum to get this right at the beginning and to act accordingly. All information in these forums is shared with the agreement that you take FULL responsibility for using any of the information provided if you so choose to do so. You are responsible for your own actions and experiences. No one else.

US loses drone over the Ukraine

Unread postby bodge » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 am

An american intelligence spy drone of the type used to collect battlefield intelligence has been shot down. I dont think there can be any doubt the US is seeking a war and I think it believes it will quickly run over the russians or that the russians might pull back out fear (I somehow doubt that very much). Last night I was going through my huge box set of WW2 DVDs I havent really gone through them properly before but the parallels in situ with whats going on right now are frightening given what weapons are now available to the brass. Lets take for instance that fool Chamberlain when he went over to Germany to speak to Heir Hitler and thought he had contained the situation by saying well ok you can have half of checkaslovakia and Hitler went into one of his dramatic screaming fits, pounding the table and basically telling Chamberlain he was an edwardian retard and then Chamberlain came back (second visit) and declared war. Europe, particularly Germany has never forgiven the Russians and still carries a hatred but now she has the umbrella of the jew world order tho she probably doesnt realise it and has become herself just another retarded mouthpiece for the JWO. "NATO" is just another war mongering establishment that has lost its way and gone way off its original intent and rather than jumping between angry men its egging them on because the lunatics that escaped the asylum got into NATO and the UN. The Crimea has its own referendum on Sunday, the US attacks on monday at least rhetorically and with sanctions. They have bitten off more than they can jew :lol: :lol:

Dont bother looking for this on the MSM they are turning the way over this one.

The Pentagon said Friday it has not deployed drones over Ukraine and denied it has lost an aircraft over Crimea:

officials categorically deny that US drones of any kind are flying over #Crimea, much less getting intercepted.

— Richard Engel (@RichardEngel) March 14, 2014

“Judging by side marking, the MQ-5B drone was part of the 66th US brigade of military intelligence with the main location in Bavaria,” NBC News cites The Voice of Russia reporting.

From the Northrop Grumman website:

MQ-5B Hunter is a long endurance, medium altitude, multimission, tactical Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) optimized to provide Army division and corps commanders with a dedicated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capability.

The MQ-5B conducts battlefield surveillance using multiple sensors, including its multi-mission EO/IR/LD/LRF/Illuminator and SIGINT payloads. Flying over the battlefield, it gathers ISR data in real time, and transmits it via wideband Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) to commanders and soldiers on the ground who are able to communicate in real-time via Hunter’s Communications Relay Payload. Hunter’s multi-payload capability provides enhanced situational awareness and the ability to proactively plan and execute decisive combat operations.

If the Russian report is indeed true, it appears the Pentagon is acquiring surveillance and preparing combat operations.

Crimea will vote Sunday on a bid to secede from Ukraine.

The United Nations is set to take up a resolution on Ukraine on Saturday. Obama’s ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, tweeted the following on Thursday:

#Crimea referendum: Illegal, dangerous, and being done while trapping Ukrainians at gunpoint. My remarks at #UNSC: http://t.co/c5XC5xxCIL
bodge

Re: US loses drone over the Ukraine

Unread postby judgedredd » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Quite sickening really. http://jimstonefreelance.com is an amazing site when it comes down to news about this type of stuff.
judgedredd
Site Admin

Unread postby bodge » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 am

judgedredd wrote:Quite sickening really. http://jimstonefreelance.com is an amazing site when it comes down to news about this type of stuff.
Never mind what anyone else is saying, do your own research and not research what some else has researched as it could be just well written rubbish. C&P what some else has said by all means but put your own points across as well or it makes you look a little lacking in intellect (that goes for everyone)
bodge

Unread postby judgedredd » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Thing is when one does research you are (mostly) still reading other people's stuff (their research).
judgedredd
Site Admin

Unread postby bodge » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:10 am

What I find is when I come across an interesting piece I will google the information then check who else is writing the same thing and try to work my back until I get the original author then research their background. Not from what they say about themselves but by basically googling them too and looking for references everywhere until I am relatively happy the information is as accurate as possible, is not dishonest, misinfo or disinfo ans that the original writer is not some dreamer who never quite made it into journalism.

Take last night for example. Me and my son took one his friends out with us fishing and we tend to go where angels fear to tread, that is to say, muddy, wet, rocky, slippery and downright dangerous sometimes and this mate of his said he had been with special forces and had to do their training, wasnt frightened of anything, had a big mouth, loved to talk about himself and had a lot of people saying "ooh he is ex SAS " :lol: etc. There is an area where there is a pretty steep and long climb down thats dangerous in daylight and "testing" in the dark to say the least. Well I was highly amused for quite some time dragging this poor ridiculous fkr around the point in the dark as he clung to the rocks with his body like a lizard and wouldnt carry anything in case he slipped. "SAS" my arse :lol: :lol: I said I thought you were supposed to be "Special Forces" ya soft c*nt. When we finnished around 2am I brought him back the short route and he said "why didnt we come this way to get there" and I told him I wanted see if he could back up all his self inflating words by going the scenic route and it turns out he was in the army catering corps and had spent some time "feeding" them :lol: :lol: ne of the reasons. Thats why I check out the info as much as possible to its originating source to "validate" whats being said.
bodge

Return to General