Main site dealing with common law grand juries

Links for all the common law grand juries and associated websites being formed right now across the world.
Forum rules
This forum is for those that want to learn, flourish and prosper. As such certain rules need to be laid down. Those who join just to promote spam, advertising, other services, systems, forums, etc, will be permanently banned and there will be no second chances. You will be expected to have consideration for the experiences and opinions of other forum members. Each individual has their own truth and inhabit their own Universe as well as the physical Universe we all live in. So invalidation (i.e. ‘you’re wrong…’ ‘that’s not true…’ ‘that’s bullshit…..’ etc), of others will be met with one warning after which you will be moderated or permanently banned at admin’s discretion. If someone is incorrect provide proofs and links to your contrary viewpoint, if any. This is to be a forum where people meet to grow and exchange information to better themselves and the world they live in. So I would like everyone who becomes part of this forum to get this right at the beginning and to act accordingly. All information in these forums is shared with the agreement that you take FULL responsibility for using any of the information provided if you so choose to do so. You are responsible for your own actions and experiences. No one else.

Main site dealing with common law grand juries

Unread postby judgedredd » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:15 am

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/

Just came across this and thought it would be a good idea to have a separate forum for this subject matter. Please add links to it.
judgedredd
Site Admin

Re: Main site dealing with common law grand juries

Unread postby Anglo-Saxon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Well sourced pages do not copy which are a shame otherwise would place here

Can you alter the below link so I don't get adverts down the sides on the page and also get rid of the green on the sides aswell just my opinion.

This site to survive needs to be different should have links to the likes of Facebook and other sites it looks too much like touc.org and tpuc is dying
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=40

I AM seeing more and more adverts on forum sites is it me or just the way web sites are going.

Anglo-Saxon
The Most illuminating Video ever ever made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuzkLbHb1Q8

And why Putin is now kicking off.
Anglo-Saxon

Unread postby judgedredd » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:22 am

That link you gave is this topic's link so not sure what you are trying to say. There are no ads on this site. As to the green that is the background that I have chosen for this site. it matches the front page ( http://matrixfiles.com ). The original way just after installing it was horrible. Too white.
judgedredd
Site Admin

Unread postby LibertyBelle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:01 pm

All 50 states are now in a re-constitutional status. It is time for Americans to wake up and participate in the efforts to take our country back and implement our true, organic constitution, eliminating the bogus, self-serving constitution of 1871. Our rights and liberties have been chewed up and spit out throughout the last 150 years. We must take our court systems back to our common law rights endowed by our founding fathers and not the admiralty courts fraudulently forced on us through deception. The identity theft of Americans via birth certificates and social security numbers has furthered the agenda of the greedy illuminati/cabal and it's time to eliminate the corporate bond cusip scam unlawfully imposed on Americans. Now is the time to join the honorable American Constitutional Common Law Grand Jury and hold the corrupt evil-doers accountable. All that is needed is your desire to preserve our rights and join us at the National Liberty Alliance .org website. The future of our ancestors depends on us now!
LibertyBelle

Unread postby judgedredd » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi LibertyBelle,

Thank you very much for posting.

You have a point and I have been wondering about the same thing: how to bring back America from the absolute corruption that is now occurring at every level. Not an easy task.

My only concern is the perceived lack of enforcement or is that something that is not a problem? I have been to your website but that was a few weeks ago.

I also have a concern about various States bringing forward emergency powers to vaccinate against Ebola when I know that this Ebola scare is a scam. How does one protect oneself against tyranny in this instance? Is there anything that one can do to curtail the tyrannical power that is now being exhibited by 'government' entities without spending precious time in convening a grand jury?
judgedredd
Site Admin

Return to Common Law Grand Juries